Sunday 8 March 2015

Over?

Look at me.


Look at her.


I'm no where near to perfection. Not even a bit. tiny bit. no. nope. nay. never.

all these scars and flaws around my body. You must have thought you don't deserve a girl like me. You deserve better. Right?

If that's what you want.. Okay then. I accept that it was my fault that I'm not pretty.. eczema-prone skinned bitch that I am. I'm sorry I wasn't perfect.





But lies.... why? Tell me Ridzwan, Why?

Now I'm revealing you. Ridzwan Hakim Rezali.



Please tell me why would you lie... And how the fuck could you do that to me?


You gave me high hopes, Made me think of you all day long when you didn't ever thought of me for a second..
But this is what I get from you. Why? Because I was such a boring and ugly girlfriend to you. You never cared about me. Ever.
I was stupid. Stupidly falling for you. For no fucking good reason.
In my whole fucking life.. I have never ever been this hurt before.

Cheat. Cheat?
My instinct was right. You do have another girl. Other than me.
I don't know if she's better than me.. I don't want to judge. I can't believe... How could you?
How. fucking. cruel. can. you. fucking. be?
Fucking man up. Tell me what the fuck is going on. I need an explaination.